From: Jesse Zhang [mailto:ynz...@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 1:25 AM
To: user@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: the option of "Retrieve All embedded resources from html file" doesnt
load ALL resourses

Hello everyone,
There is an original http request such as "http://www.baidu.com/".I checked the
option of "retrieve all embedded resources from html files".Then I add a View
Results Tree to run the test.Comparing the results with those http requests
captured by a packetcapture tool,I find that the results are few resources but
not all.I dont konw what is the reaon causing that.I guess it is because the
browser excute javascript and then send some http requests which cant be parsed
from html.Is that right?How can i fix it?Do i need a JS interpreter into
Jmeter(is this possible?) or to excute JS like a browser in Jmeter?Or is that
some good idea else?
Thanks & Regards
Jesse