Hi,

I'm trying to subtract user defined variables doing the same thing in this
post below:
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/Subtracting-User-Defined-Variables-td3414865.html

I followed the comments to use the function __longSum as shown in the reply.
My script in beanshell is:
vars.put("Total_Time","${__longSum(${End_Time},-${Start_Time})}");

When running my test script, I receive the following error:
"__longSum called with wrong number of parameters. Actual: 1. Expected at
least: 2"

I tried using the example shown on the jmeter longSum() function page
(${__longSum(2,5,7)}) and it still throws the error.

How can I fix this error? Or is this the wrong approach?