Hi All,

I am new to Jmeter and need to understand basic execution flow of Jmeter.
Suppose I have 10 HTTP requests recorded and I am running these 10
requests. Below are confusions I am having:

- How the sequence of these requests is decided by Jmeter?
- Is it possible to run the requests in a specific order? e.g. if I want to
run requests in sequence req1, req2, req3, .....req10 is it possible? or
else if I want sequence to be like req1 10 times, then req2 10 times then
req3 10 times and continue till req10.?
- When we configure the proxy settings while recording scripts, we put
localhost in browser setting, then how we are able to access internet when
we click start in HTTP(s) test script recorder?

Thanks,
Praveen Kumar Tiwari