Hallo,

as far as I remember, in the Authorization Manager you have to select
BASIC_DIGEST, and then specify either a domain or a realm (it's been a
while, so I forgot which of the two, sorry).

I think this has been discussed already on jmeter-user, hence my suggestion
to search the mailing list.

best regards
Ivan