Am 21.10.2016 um 17:43 schrieb Sharad Yadav:
and please try user define array collection
Please try to test with a simpler case yourself.

I think PostgreSQL makes no difference between a stored function and a stored procedure and I don't know how to use a "user defined type" that is basically equal to an array.

I hope you realise, that this list is run by volunteers and that to get help you sometimes have to do work yourself.

Regards,
 Felix

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Sharad Yadav <sharad.yadav9...@gmail.com>