Hi,

Yes, you can go for badboy or blazemeter. But in my opinion Jmeter inbuilt
proxy recording is the best with abilities to  save the recording.xml.

I have done loadtesting for salesforce crm. There, I had to do atleast 100+
correlations for a complete business scenario and so on. On those kind of
cases you will feel lost with badboy or blazemeter.

On Dec 22, 2016 4:27 PM, "sachin Dhote" <sjdh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Record scripts with blazemeter plugin or badboy software and then run these
scripts in jmeter