Recording is ok. To avoid annoying browser's warning, I use my own proxy
keystore. The keystore is made of 2 certificates, *.example.com (alias1)
and *.example.edu (alias2). By setting  proxy.cert.alias=alias1 i can use
the *.example.com proxy certificate. By setting proxy.cert.alias=alias2 i
can use the *.example.edu proxy certificate.
How cai I use both?
Michele Masè