Hello Alexander,
I don't see anything specific that would explain the failure.
The request is pretty regular.
The response is chunked and big but this I tested chunked encoding and it
works fine.

1/ Did you try setting in Recorder implementation to Java instead of
HTTPClient 4 just to see if response differs ?

2/ Could you record it again but before uncomment in log4j2.xml and if
possible only record this one in JMeter. If not possible indicate the full
URL of failing request
 <Logger name="org.apache.http" level="debug" />

Then send , jmeter.Log and test plan.

Thanks

--

Regards