Am 28.07.2017 um 15:30 schrieb derek kelly:
The only differences that I can see are:

JMeter adds "charset=US-ASCII" on the Content-Type

JMeter adds "Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary" only on playback

JMeter boundaries are 32 characters, and random

Manual/working boundaries are 40 characters and start with lots of dashes

The Wireshark captures show that JMeter posts of my sample file are always 4
frames.  around 650 bytes, 1450, 180, 38.  Where the end boundary is almost by
itself in the last frame.  (from all of my fail captures that third frame is
always 180, the others shift a bit)

The manual posts of my sample file are always 3 frames.  around 450, 1450, 370.

IMHO the charset and binary shouldn't matter.  I don't think frame count should
matter.  But at this point I am reaching for straws as to why this doesn't
work.  Could the boundary length really have something to do with it?
Well, it might have to do with using IIS and JMeter adding a charset to multipart/form-data content type as reported at https://github.com/akka/akka-http/issues/338 (note that is obviously not JMeter, but IIS and charset multipart combination).

Felix