Hello,
As it name states it, workbench was initially designed to be transient and
contain draft work in progress.

It differs from test plan as It can contain additional elements recorder,
mirror server and show properties.

Since many version it can be saved and is now saved by default.

It is true that it could be confusing for newbies, but can you propose an
alternative that would be easier for newbies ?

Thanks

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.