This does not appear to be obviously something I have asked for.
Can you perhaps give me a little more as to why I have been included in the

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: 12 February 2018 06:38
Subject: Re: JMeter Binary Data response

You can apply the same approach for your JMeter test, in JMeter you have Save
listener which can be used to store response data as a file on the file system.
See  Performance Testing: Upload and Download Scenarios with Apache JMeter
article for more information on how you can simulate file download event in
JMeter test.

The value can be extracted using either  Regular Expression Extractor
(if it can be located as a plain text). If the file is binary you might need
to  Apache Tika <>   library and Groovy scripting to
parse the file and extract the "interesting" value. See  How to Extract Data
From Files With JMeter
for more details.

Sent from:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This message has been scanned by Capita systems, but if you believe it to be
spam, please send it to

Messages sent to are queued for email analysis by
Forcepoint Threat Lab.

This email is security checked and subject to the disclaimer on web-page: