Ok I see thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:seb...@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 February 2018 15:16
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: Unexpected emails (was: JMeter Binary Data response)

On 12 February 2018 at 09:58, Shone, Larry (IT Professional Services)
<larry.sh...@capita.co.uk> wrote:
> This does not appear to be obviously something I have asked for.
> Can you perhaps give me a little more as to why I have been included in the
> list?

Your email address was subscribed to the JMeter user list on Feb 6th 2018.
Shortly after that an email was posted to the JMeter user list from the email
address.

Subscribers are able to post to the list, and will get all emails sent to the
list.

If you wish to unsubscribe, please see the footer of mails sent to the list.