Beanshell components aren't marked as deprecated,
I suggest first mark it as deprecated before removal
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#BeanShell_Sampler

Another question about Beanshell, in documentation there's a statement
about "BeanShell server":
"using the remote BeanShell server to change a JMeter property"
is BeanShell server relevant to JMeter?

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Stuart Kenworthy <stuart.kenwor...@bjss.com