Hello,

My previous answer is wrong regarding Graphite.
JMeter sends data using Pickle or Text format:
http://graphite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/feeding-carbon.
html#the-plaintext-protocol
http://graphite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/feeding-carbon.
html#the-pickle-protocol

It's not http, but writing to a socket, so the Bearer Header here looks
strange.

Regards

--
Cordialement.