Hi,

I am trying to use Jmeter to create a set of test users in our LDAP server (an
OpenDJ server).

I can get it to basically work all right, but we have a number of custom
objectclasses and I need to also include in the created users and so far, I am
not able to do that.

I can include the following in the LDAP Request element:

objectclass                     Person
objectclass                     inetOrgPerson

and that works, but if I add one of our custom objectclasses in addition to
those 2 objectclasses, i.e.:

objectclass                     Person
objectclass                     inetOrgPerson
objectclass                     myCustomObjectclass

When I run a test, I am getting an error "violates the Directory Server schema
configuration because it does not include a structural objectclass.  All
entries must contain a structural objectclass];".

Can anyone tell me how I can configure the LDAP request so that it also
includes our custom objectclasses?

Thanks,
Jim