Am 25.05.2018 um 11:43 schrieb bharathidasan Damodaran:
HI,

I am opening an iframe window inside my web application. While recording
the opening of an iFrame window, i see a POST HTTP Request generated for an
URL having a Dynamic Window ID like this
"/services/rest/lps/WindowLifecycleService/windows?windowId=wt-4ea5-b30d-62d4&regionId=1010&businessUnitId=1".

Everytime i open the same window, new windowId is generated. I dont see
windowid in any of the previouse responses. How do i capture this window id
before executing this POST request?
Sometimes those ids will be generated by javascript. In that case, you would have to reverse engineer the page to implement the algorithm to generate the id (in JSR223 Processor) yourself.

Before going that far I would use the script recorder to record all pages and interactions and search for the id in a results tree view.

Regards,
 Felix

Please help me.

Thanks,