Thanks for the response Felix.

1. Yes the below two files are enabled in system.properties .:
(if i give wrong path, i get error in jmeter log, so validated it that way)

java.security.krb5.conf=krb5.conf
java.security.auth.login.config=jaas.conf

2. I am using windows machine and hence cannot configure the bin/setenv.sh

3.Request headers:

Connection: keep-alive

4. The server doesnt have any problem because the same uris works fine in
loadrunner and manually through browser as well.
When recording the script via Loadrunner, it is recording fine  succesfully,
but replay again throws same error:
> WARN  - org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestTargetAuthentication:
> NEGOTIATE authentication error: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
> level: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Message stream
> modified (41)))
>
> WARN  - org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestTargetAuthentication:
> NEGOTIATE authentication error: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
> level: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Message stream
> modified (41)))

5. Already update the JAAS to include debug=true.  here is the log response
in command prompt:

Debug is  true storeKey false useTicketCache false useKeyTab false
doNotPrompt f
alse ticketCache is null isInitiator true KeyTab is null refreshKrb5Config
is fa
lse principal is null tryFirstPass is false useFirstPass is false storePass
is f
alse clearPass is false
                [Krb5LoginModule] user entered username: *testuser*

principal is *testu...@xxx.test.com*
Commit Succeeded

6. krb5.conf

# Default Krb5.conf file for OctetString VDE 3.0

[libdefaults]
        default_realm = XXX.TEST.COM
        default_checksum = ***
        default_tkt_enctypes = ***
        default_tgs_enctypes = ***
        permitted_enctypes = ***
        udp_preference_limit=*
#       default_tgs_enctypes = **
#       default_tkt_enctypes = **
#       permitted_enctypes = **
##        clockskew=*
  ##      kdc_timeout=**
    ##    max_retries=*

[realms]

        xxx.test.COM = {

kdc = servername.XXX.TEST.COM
admin_server = servername.xxx.test.com
default_domain = XXX.TEST.COM
        }

[domain_realm]

        .xxx.test.com = XXX.TEST.COM
        xxx.test.com = XXX.TEST.COM

#[logging]
#        kdc = /opt/apps/Oracle/OViD/logs/local1
#        admin-server = /opt/apps/Oracle/OViD/logs/local2
#        default = /opt/apps/Oracle/OViD/logs/auth

--
Sent from: http://www.jmeter-archive.org/JMeter-User-f512775.html