Hi,

We are running Jmeter 4.0 in non gui mode via shell script configured in
Jenkins. We have to capture response time of single api running multiple
times as an cumulative Avg. in jtl file. But .jtl file is not displaying
Avg field. However Jmeter Dashboard report shows it. Screenshots I have
attached of jtl file & Jmeter Dashboard report

Reason I'm asking to display Avg field  in jtl file is because we want to
compare & calculate difference in response time of an api ( ran multiple
times) in Run 1 of .jtl file with same api in Run 2 of jtl file.

Please let me know how to display Avg. field in jtl file OR is there any
way via which we can compare & calculate Avg response time of 2 Jmeter
Dashboard reports.

--
Prateek Dua | Manager - QA
prateek....@go-mmt.com | 9810778750

19th floor, Tower A, B & C Epitome Building No. 5 DLF Cyber City, Phase –
III Gurgaon 122 002, India
<https://www.makemytrip.com/> <https://www.goibibo.com/>
<https://www.redbus.in/>

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.