Take a look at custom java sampler.Embed your script in that sampler that way
jmeter knows what script/program is doing.by Just invoking a script I am not
sure as what it solves and if you need to just invoke it why do you need
jmeter?. Also take a look at java process api and see if you can implement
verification on exit codes. I quess you want to know if background program or
process does what it is suppose to be doing.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, August 10, 2018, 11:00 AM, Nayak, Soumya R. <sna...@firstam.com>