Where did you specify timeout - As far as I know the FTP request itself
doesnt have a timeout so thread will block.

>But still getting stuck and not every time. Some time it's working without
any issue.
Which is more likely to be your applications issue. Again take a  thread
dump on JMeter if they are waiting on your application server then check
whats happening on your application

regards
deepak