Just saw another solution in that area
https://dzone.com/articles/jmeter-elasticsearch-live-monitoring

   On Thursday, August 30, 2018, 10:50:56 AM EDT, Alexander Podelko
<apode...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi Marek,
I do use the Jenkins Performance Plugin for that purpose for some time, I'd say
that you get quite a lot for free straight out of the box. Pretty decent.
Another thing is that I haven't found practically any documentation (although
it is pretty straightforward for a simple use - and there is a few posts how to
setup it) and it is still not clear for me what to do if I'd need something
else from it....

Regards,Alex

   On Thursday, August 30, 2018, 10:11:22 AM EDT, Marek Czernek