Am 09.10.2018 um 16:34 schrieb Maxwell Falcon:
Hello,

I am trying to run some JMeter tests through Jenkins using a docker
instance.  I am not using the Maven plugin as I see some other users
doing.  I can run my tests locally with no error.

Right now I have Jenkins checking out a repo.  In the build stage I am
building the project into a .jar file and then moving that .jar file into
the /lib/junit library found on the docker instance.  Then I run the
tests.

In the jmeter log file I get this warning every time I attempt to run a
test:

jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.JUnitSampler: ClassNotFoundException::
JMeterCommunityTests.JMeterLoginTests

In the tests results file (.xml) I have this:
rm="Failed to create an instance of the class:JMeterLoginTests,
reasons may be missing both empty constructor and one String
constructor or failure to instantiate constructor, check warning
messages in jmeter log file"
Have you had a look at your junit classes? They must have an empty constructor and a constructor with a string, as the message indicates.

Regards,
 Felix

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your time.