Hi,

I'm runnig Jmeter tests on following environment:
- Windows 10 Pro x64, 16 GB RAM, i5-6200 2.3GHz (2 cores), SSD

4 test cases at once:
1) First with 90 http Gets per 10 seconds
2) Second with 10 http Posts per 10 seconds
3) Third with 3 http Gets per 10 seconds
4) Fourth with 1 http Put per 60 seconds

For a total of ~104 http requests per 10 seconds

And I'm getting following error for most of requests:
org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to 10.98.40.106:6002
[/10.98.40.106] failed: Connection timed out: connect
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

Please, advise me what can be the issue, possible solution or if you need more
data for investigation.

Janusz Michalski

Senior QA Automation Engineer

________________________________
This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
information. This message is not a binding agreement and does not conclude an
agreement without the express confirmation of the sender's superior or a
director of the company.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately notify the sender
and delete the message along all the attachments. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any other action is prohibited and may be illegal. No e-mail
transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure or error-free, as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
contain viruses. Although SpyroSoft has taken precautions to ensure that this
e-mail is free from viruses, the company does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of
the e-mail transmission. This e-mail is deemed to be professional in nature.
SpyroSoft does not permit the employees to send emails which contravene
provisions of the law.