So presumably then this error:

javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for
JMeter
        at
javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.init(LoginContext.java:264)
~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at
javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.<init>(LoginContext.java:417)
~[?:1.8.0_131]
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.KerberosManager.lambda$getSubjectForUser$0(KerberosManager.java:68)
~[ApacheJMeter_http.jar:5.0 r1840935]

means that JMeter can't find the jaas.conf?

I went back to basics and retried using system.properties with jaas config
set to "jaas.conf" with no directory and JMeter found the jaas.conf straight
away. I'll now work forwards again step by step and try to see where I went
wrong. If it wasn't for this hiccup, it would be much easier to keep those
jaas.conf and krb5.conf files with the other project files.

--
Sent from: http://www.jmeter-archive.org/JMeter-User-f512775.html