Hi
Pseudo Script
+Http Request (Submit Order)
+Transaction Controller
++While Controller (Condition status != Successful && dontWantInfiniteLoop)
+++Http Request (Status URL)
++++Extract status
+++Think time delay timer between checks

Why is this not working for you ? The Transaction controller will sum up
the time and you can choose whether you want to include the timer ("Include
duration of timer ... checkbox")

>I have to measure the exact time
Your requirements only work for a very loose definition of  "exact" -
polling systems are not very exact or turn to be wasteful.
regards
deepak