Hi Guys,

As per earlier discussion & suggestions on Distributed Load testing to
achieve Max concurrency, I've configured my jmeter set up on aws server per
this link
https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/how-to-perform-distributed-testing-in-jmeter

But still my master is unable to connect to slave machines . getting
*connection
time out error *always whenever Master tries to connect to Slave.

Configuring remote engine: 10.30.x.x (slave ip)

ERROR org.apache.jmeter.engine.DistributedRunner - Failed to create engine
at 10.30.x.x ( Slave ip)

java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.30.x. x  ; nested
exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (Connection timed out)

Configuring remote engine: 10.30.x.x
Connection refused to host: 10.30.4.210; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out (Connection timed out)
Failed to configure 10.30.x.x

*Let me give a brief of what I have done*

1. Got 5 more aws slave instances & *all instances are replicas of Master
instance *having same Jmeter & Java & Jenkins version of Master instance .

2. All slave & master instances are on same subnet.

3.  In jmeter.properties file of Master Server , added IPs of all the slave
systems against remote_hosts property.

4. Started jmeter.server file on all slave instances by running  cmd
*./jmeter-server *& used another alternate cmd too *./jmeter-server
-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=10.30.x.x. ( Slave IP)*

*Output on running both cmds -> *Created remote object: UnicastServerRef
[liveRef:
[endpoint:[10.30.x.x:37279](local),objID:[ae7eac4:169775d4503:-7fff,
7214156034065384624]]

5. Passed param in non gui mode in script as -R slave 1, slavve 2 from
Master Server ./jmeter -n -t
/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/apache-jmeter-4.0/extras/deployjmeter/throughput.jmx
-R 10.30.x.x

6  Although I'm starting Jmeter in non gui mode as shell script inside
Jenkins but on directly running via cmd line too -- I'm getting connection
Timeout error.

*Can you guys let me know the mistake or steps I'm missing i.e.*

-- Do I have to start jmeter-server on Master Server too ?

-- Any port or network connecting issue among Master & Slave ?

--  further changes to be done in any file of Master or Server  ?

-- Is it because Slaves are replicas of Master Instance having same jmeter
& jenkins version ( but differ in terms of IP )

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.