Hi,

- Most people would have some Java code to support JMeter test scripts.
- Those Java code would most probably need to be built on third party libs
- Those third party libs are downloaded and cached automatically by
groovy/grapes in its cache.

So the question is what is the best approach to use groovy/grapes
cache jar files?

I did some research but didn't find much good answers, the best one I found is

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59398827/

which is as simple as providing JMeter a grapeConfig.xml file. But
that's all within the conversation -- I don't know where to find such
grapeConfig.xml, or how to generate one.

Anyway, the question/goal is what is the best approach to use
groovy/grapes cache jar files. thx