Am 13.09.21 um 17:36 schrieb Franck Cruz:

> Hi Felix,
>
> The problem started to happen in the last 3 months, before all
> processes were executed without this error "Response code:408" and the
> load was not adjusted.

Than take a look around your setup and find things, that changed three
months ago ;) I would have a look at the settings in your servers
connectors (especially the 60s timeout in your response).

> At this point, if we lower the load considerably, we don't get errors.
> The problem is that we need to test the system under load and with
> some stress.

I would try out, which concurrency level is still going well and take
that number (might add one to it) to the admins and ask, if that number
rings something on them. (here you can even ask the DB administrators,
if they see some contention on their DB connections)

> We need to get back to the initial load with all processes.
>
> I will reinforce with the SAP systems administration team to validate
> server-side connections.

+1

Can you show us the request and response with such a 408 error?

Felix