Am 23.09.2021 22:03, schrieb Felix Schumacher:
Thanks, got it.

It seems, that the problem comes from the column responseMessage
containing a long text surrounded with quotes. When I replace it with
the short text SOMETHING, a better report will be produced.

Please open a bug, so that it can be handled properly without getting
forgotten.

After reading https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/generating-dashboard.html#overview it seems, that the observed behaviour is intentional:

"... A request summary graph showing the Success and failed requests (*Transaction Controller Sample Results are not taken into account*) percentage"

Since in your file are only transaction controller results (subresults=false), no *request* can be found and the report looks strange.

Therefor this is more an enhancement request for displaying transaction controller results and a bug report about strange values in the result table (which the OP didn't show in your first email).

Felix

(If someone with more knowledge of the reporter would chime in, I
would not be angry :))

Felix