Hi Nikola,

currently those elements are not scopeable, as they are not inheriting
from the "correct" base class.

I think it would be possible to correct that by adding a new interface
AbstractScopedTestElement/Assertion and using the new interface to
decide, if an element is scopeable.

Best to open an enhancement issue on bugzilla.

Thanks

 Felix