It should be sufficient to add the next line to /system.properties/ file (lives in "bin" folder of your JMeter installation)

*log4j2.formatMsgNoLookups=true*

or pass this property via -D command-line argument like:

*jmeter -Dlog4j2.formatMsgNoLookups=true -n -t .....*

More information:

 * Constants.java from log4j 2.13.3

<https://github.com/apache/logging-log4j2/blob/log4j-2.13.3/log4j-core/src/main/java/org/apache/logging/log4j/core/util/Constants.java#L63>
 * Configuring JMeter
   <https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#configuring_jmeter>
 * Apache JMeter Properties Customization Guide
   <https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/apache-jmeter-properties-customization>
 * Overriding Properties Via The Command Line
   <https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#override>