Am 07.03.22 um 18:50 schrieb Felix Schumacher:

Am 07.03.22 um 18:45 schrieb Stephen Nelson:
On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 5:32 PM Felix Schumacher <
felix.schumac...@internetallee.de> wrote:

Do you get more information when the exception is logged?

Felix

Dear Felix,

Thanks for your reply. Unless I'm missing something I'm not seeing any
exception logged at all. I have turned up logs to the ALL level.  I only
got the above error message by going to View Results Tree --> Selecting the
request and selecting the Sampler result tab.

After a quick glance at the code and a bit of searching the internet, I believe, this might be a bug as we are reading the response outside a transaction and https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62179422/resultconsumedexception-with-micronaut-and-neo4j-cannot-access-records-on-this and the linked docs on that entry suggests, that we would have to do that.

Would you be able to compile JMeter for yourself and apply a patch to try that out?

When I test the sampler using a docker container with a neo4j database like

docker run --name neo4j -p7474:7474 -p7687:7687 --env NEO4J_AUTH=neo4j/test neo4j:latest

and access it with a simple configuration and sampler using the query "MATCH (n) RETURN count(n);" with "Record Query Results" to true, the test plan seems to work for me (on current nightly).

Felix

Felix

Stephen