Thanks Dmitri.

We run load tests normally not to reproduce the issue but to simulate the
real world.

As https://www.guru99.com/timers-jmeter.html said,

*In real life visitors do not arrive at a website all at the same time, but
at different time intervals. So Timer will help mimic the real-time
behavior.*

This is a more important aspect to us, but thanks for the input/warning.