The attached text is not hex encoded. Have you encoded it yourself before pasting it into the text field?

Felix

Am 07.06.22 um 22:42 schrieb Nuwan Galkissa Mudalige:

Hi Dmitri/Team,

We want to use TCP sampler for testing.

“Binary or LengthPrefixedBinary” TCPClientImpl work as a TCPClient classname. Without text body Jmeter communicate with the server and even tested with telnet that is also connected.

The text which needs to be sent is attached. Since the entire content not copied (which are highlighted in black when you open it from Notepad++) to “Text to send” box, we manually added those missing info to the message body. Then we are getting below 500 error when run it.

Response code:500

Response message:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: *Hex-encoded binary string contains an invalid hex digit in 'SO'*

Please help us to resolve it.

(we are using Jmeter 5.4.3)

Regards,

Nuwan

"Virtusa is a worldwide provider of digital business strategy, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) services and solutions, serving Global 2000 companies across multiple industries. We help clients change, disrupt, and unlock new value with unmatched speed."

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.