It seems, that there are all remaining tasks done for a next RC round of JMeter 5.5.

What do you think?

Felix

Am 03.06.22 um 12:46 schrieb Felix Schumacher:

Hi Philippe,

I meant https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/712 where Vladimir uses kotlin coroutines to have finer grained updates on the splash screen progress bar update, while keeping the code readable (when you know kotlin, that is :)).

Apart from this, there will probably be outdated dependencies in our current trunk, that should be fixed (I think I saw a Groovy release a few days ago).

Felix

Hello Felix,
What is the waitilg fix ?

Thanks

On Wednesday, June 1, 2022, Plotkin, Alex - US