Hi,

Please take a look at my logs:
https://www.diffchecker.com/7mROaakN

Same script, one is all-in-one, the other (on the right) uses the include
controller, which apparently repeatedly trying to load included modules, as
the following two lines have been repeated 5 times:

INFO o.a.j.c.IncludeController: loadIncludedElements -- try to load
included module: F_Thread_Group.jmx
INFO o.a.j.s.SaveService: Loading file: F_Thread_Group.jmx
INFO o.a.j.c.IncludeController: loadIncludedElements -- try to load
included module: F_google-reqs.jmx
INFO o.a.j.s.SaveService: Loading file: F_google-reqs.jmx

As the ThreadGroup is started with number=1 threads=1

I'm wondering

- why the repeatedly load attempts, and
- if this is a known issue

or something wrong with my script, in which case I'd be happy to publish
them somewhere.

thanks