I have set up a Cookie Manager config element in my Test Plan.

I am not seeing the 'cookie:' header value in my request. I'm using a 'View
Results Tree' to view the request/response for a simple HTTP request series
that has a cookie being set. If I look at the 'Raw' Text request data, I
see no 'Cookie:' header in the Request Headers, but I see a "Cookie Data:"
section in the "Request Body" section. I was under the impression that
Cookie was a 'header' in the HTTP request.

I've only seen cookies set with the "Cookie:" header, so I'm not sure what
I'm misunderstanding here...

--
Robin D. Wilson
CELL: 512-426-3929