Hi,

According to JMeter doc:

JMeter also supports paths relative to the directory containing the current
> test plan (JMX file). If the path name begins with "~/" (or whatever is
> in the jmeter.save.saveservice.base_prefix JMeter property), then the
> path is assumed to be relative to the JMX file location.

 However, when I tried to put "~/" before

   - my include script, or
   - my CSV data file

Both cases would fail, with the latter giving the error messages of:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not read file header line
for file ~/Data/xxx.csv    at
org.apache.jmeter.services.FileServer.reserveFile(FileServer.java:283)
~[ApacheJMeter_core.jar:5.5]    at
org.apache.jmeter.config.CSVDataSet.initVars(CSVDataSet.java:216)
~[ApacheJMeter_components.jar:5.5]    at
org.apache.jmeter.config.CSVDataSet.iterationStart(CSVDataSet.java:171)
~[ApacheJMeter_components.jar:5.5]    at
org.apache.jmeter.control.GenericController.fireIterationStart(GenericController.java:399)
~[ApacheJMeter_core.jar:5.5]

I'd really love to have "~/" to cover the above two cases as well.

Would that make sense? thx.