From: v...@varcos.in <v...@varcos.in>
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2024 2:25 PM
To: user@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: Facing issue while opening any jmx file . can not access bin folder
from file -> Open menu

Hi there,

I am attaching screenshots for the errors I am getting. This happened when I
was preparaing scripts and suddenly it started displaying this bahaviour.

1.When I try to open any .jmx script file File->Open menu I get error
message on log, screen shot name - 'error while opening any jmx'

2. When I open file again for second time using  File->Open menu, I can see
'Documents' folder and can open any jmx script from that folder- screen shot
name - 'Documents folder'

3. I can not go to any other folders to open files. Only folder which gets
opened is 'Documents' and I can access and open jmx files from 'Documents'
folder only.

Jmeter version is 5.6.2, I have tried the same with 5.6.3 and also used
older versions with me like 5.4.1 and 5.2.1. but I get exactly same
behaviour.

Java 1.8_401

Windows 11

I tried installing Java1.9, but problem persists.

Regards,

Vikrant Joshi(VJ)

Lead Trainer ,Founder

Varcos Consulting LLP