​​Dear
​
lewis john mcgibbney,
thank you a lot for a fast reply! :)
Yes, I understand that you don't have time for this. There is a chance that
I will have a time for this but not in July (I have time in August) - I am
currently working on different student project that is consuming SMT
translation provided by Joshua.
According to the tutorial posted on wiki, it looks like for
running language pack with kenLM I need only one config file that will
specify kenLM usage. I don't need Docker, Google Translate API support etc.
I need only to run this TCP service on localhost, which is already working
fine, but using kenLM that I already built and created lib/libken.so
library. So just a last step of wiki-tutorial: *Within the language pack,
there should be a file named "joshua.config.kenlm". Rename that file to
"joshua.config".*
Is there a chance that you could send me this example config file and
everything will be working, but using kenLM ? I would be really - honestly
- really grateful. I am using also Stanford Phrasal and I know that it
makes a difference.
Cheers,
Lukasz

​​