The issue comes from Spring-DM which has a big flaw in the sense it
can not provide any way to handle those dependencies.  We had the same
problem and the best way to solve those is to use Aries Blueprint and
Camel Blueprint support instead of spring.
You could try playing with the bundle start level, but I won't solve
all the problems as spring does some things asynchronously wrt the
bundles starting, so you'll still have race conditions.  It might help
a bit though, so feel free to give it a try.   I think the easiest way
would be to configure fileinstall so that the bundles deployed have a
bundle start level greater than the default bundle start level.  I
can't lookup the exact mechanism right now, but will try this evening
if no one gave it to you (I think Charles has experimented things like
that IIRC).