Thanks for your reply Jean-Baptiste,

I did think about "admin:create test" but I wasn't sure what ports it will
handle. Also, a specific installation (like ours) have a lot of bundles that
are not part of Karaf that needs to be taken care of. That's why I wanted to
be specific about what ports we use in production and test respectively.

Do you know why Jetty seems to configure port 8080 although I only
explicitly configure port 8181 (or 8180 in test)? I can't find where this
port is configured.

/Bengt