Every bundle installed under a specific startup level wont show up --> not only
the pre-installed bundles, but you can also make your bundles "invisible" by
setting the startup level under the treshhold (or increase the threshhold) :).

btw, the shortcut for osgi:list -t 0 is la

kind regards,
andreas