Hi Marco,

to be honest, from what I experienced the spring-hibernate jars don't
really work :(

what I have done before is to wrap up a bundle containing all the
required hibernate jars and exporting all needed classes.

The DAO-Classes needed a special handling. We did a aop wrapping
around setting the Thread.contextClassloader to the bundle
classloader. With that it did run more smoothly :)
I think there is a blog of Peter Kriens about this.

Another thing would be to use OpenJPA as provider, that should work
out better :)

Regards, Achim