I've seen lots of problems when using spring-dm, some of them do not
have any clean solution *at all*, especially when using custom
namespace handlers such as camel.  That's why I've been advocating for
using blueprint instead, which works way better.

Camel support for blueprint is much better since 2.6 and 2.7 will
bring another set of improvements, so if that's an option, i'd switch
to blueprint.
Else, well, you can always try to put some Thread.sleep at some very
fined tuned location in order to make sure the camel namespace handler
is ready and that all camel components are available.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet