Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the suggestion.

A separate feature for a bundle doesn't fit my needs, so I will use karaf
trunk for now.

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1246

Adrian Trenaman <adrian.trena...@googlemail.com>
18.04.2011 23:11
Please respond to
user@karaf.apache.org

user@karaf.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Karaf shell. Start bundle by SymbolicName and Version

In the meantime, you could look to creating a feature for each of your
bundles, and then install them by name and version that way!