Hi Gareth,

I created a sample project based on the code you pasted in your previous
email and it works fine for me.
The only modification I did was was to create the default constructor on the
PredTester class, but this is something that I don't think thats directly
related to the problem you encountered.

As I mentioned in my previous post as long as you set the thread context
class loader everything should work fine. Now regardin your question about
fragments. I think that using fragments would also work, but they have the
drawback that you have to install the prior to hazelcast or refresh the
hazelcast bundle afterwards.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*