Sure,

They in the end of the day are just beans?
I.e the invocation of them or if say the spring-dm parser merges them if you
had two spring context
would be technical invocation details.

All that really happens is that when you load a bundle, an extender looks for

OSGI-INF/blueprint/**.xml
or
META-INF/spring/**.xml

For each file found, parse and start instantiating stuff inside of a "context",
a context is just an object.

/je