Hi Robert,

it's not possible for now but it's a good idea. We have something similar in Apache Kalumet (called AccessList).

It's a good new feature for Karaf 3.0.

On 11/02/2011 04:58 PM, rrsavage wrote:
Really what I'm after is a two level access system.  An "admin" level that
has full access to all commands, scripting, introspection, etc.  And a
"user" level of access that perhaps only provides access to a limited number
of command.  Additionally "user" level access would disallow scripting and
introspection capabilities.   Is this a reasonable approach and is it even
possible?

Thanks, Robert