Deploying hadoop in OSGi is not a simple task, and wether you use Gogo
or not isn't really the problem.
Gogo just enables you to install bundles using a command instead of
using the osgi api, but as I said, the problem isn't really here.

So Hadoop isn't OSGi ready at all.  I worked on it a few weeks ago, so
you can try to build Fuse Fabric locally
  https://github.com/fusesource/fuse/tree/master/fabric/fabric-hadoop
and try to deploy the hadoop feature (or all the bundles listed manually)

https://github.com/fusesource/fuse/blob/master/fabric/fuse-fabric/src/main/resources/fabric-features.xml#L368

--
Guillaume Nodet